News & Events
read latest issue
News & Announcements View All News
Congratulations to sophomore Jordan Thompson who was named Best Supporting Actress by the Greater Philadelphia Cappies Association. Jordan was recognized for her role as Ursala in DC's March, 2017 production of The Little Mermaid.
Senior Maggie Linton placed first in the girls' 800 meter race at the District 1-AA meet on May 20. Maggie is seeded third for the State meet which will take place May 25-27 at Shippensburg University. Twenty members of the varsity field and track team competed in district meet with multiple students medaling in their events. Congratulations to all!
DC is one of several sponsors of an upcoming Fellowship of Christian Athletes event featuring Darryl Strawberry. Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 4th from 4:30pm - 6:00pm to attend a special evening of worship, fellowship, and inspiring testimony from Darryl.
Twenty members of the Varsity Track and Field Team have qualified for the District 1-A Track and Field Meet scheduled for this Friday and Saturday at Coatesville High School.
- WedMay24 Pre-K & K Parent Orientation (LS) 6:30 PM to 7:45 PMLower School
- ThuMay25 US Art Show 6:00 PM
- ThuMay25 US Choral Concert 7:30 PM
- MonMay29 No School
- FriJun02 Graduation Class of 2017 7:30 PMCovenant Fellowship Church
- SunJun04 An Evening with Darryl Strawberry 4:30 PM to 6:00 PMGoshen Baptist Church
- WedMay24 V Softball vs. Calvary Christian Academy (Away) 4:00 PMSomerton Boys Club Athletic Field
- ThuMay25 V Track & Field - PIAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Away) Shippensburg University
- FriMay26 V Track & Field - PIAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Away) Shippensburg University
- SatMay27 V Track & Field - PIAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Away) Shippensburg University