DC offers several options for transportation to and from school.
- Twenty-four local school districts provide transportation to DC.
- DC runs a morning only West Chester shuttle bus for an additional fee. Information can be obtained from the transportation office at 610-353-6522 x2276.
- DC will offer a new express shuttle bus for students who live in the Exton area and surrounding communities beginning in the 2017-18 school year. This morning and afternoon service will be offered free of charge to families living within the Downingtown, Coatesville, Twin Valley and Owen J. Roberts School Districts.
- The shuttle bus will offer a convenient pick up and drop off location at the intersection of Routes 100 and 113 in Exton. This express route will be a thirty minute ride to the first stop at DC’s Upper Campus in Newtown Square.
- Families residing within the West Chester Area School District may opt to use either of DC’s express shuttle services from West Chester or Exton for an annual fee.
Many parents drive their children to and from school and may elect to carpool.
- Parking is available for Upper School student drivers. A Student Parking Application must be submitted for each school year.