The Mission of DC is:
To educate students who will serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action.
Delaware County Christian School (DC) is an exemplary educational institution in the greater Philadelphia area, providing a comprehensive PreK-12 college preparatory education that is grounded in the Word of God. Firmly rooted in Christian community, DC seeks to continue building rigorous, innovative programs in academics, the arts and athletics. The school provides students a liberal arts education, engaging the mind and body as well as developing leaders who are equipped to impact the world for Christ. Moreover, DC aspires to be an institutional leader and model for schools both nationwide and globally.
DC's Core Values:
- Rooted in Christ - All we do, teach and learn is rooted in Christ.
- Scholarship - We cultivate our God-given intellects and become passionate, lifelong learners.
- Excellence - Doing everything to the Glory of God compels us to excellence.
- Community - Our diverse community values partnership, collaboration and strong personal relationships.
- Servanthood - As servant-leaders, we recognize our calling to influence culture for good.
- Impact- Reasoning critically and acting biblically, we are equipped to impact the world for Christ.