Steps Toward Enrollment
The following is an outline of the typical sequence for Admissions. Contact the Admissions Office, either by phone or e-mail, with any questions you may have during your enrollment process.
Obtain an Admissions Packet by completing the Online Inquiry Form or by calling the Admissions Office at 610-353-6522 x2285.
- Attend one of our Open Houses or schedule a personal tour of the campus as well as a “visit day” for students entering grades 6 – 12.
- Complete the online application and attach or turn in the following documents:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate and immunization report.
- Copies of the last two year's recent report cards and test scores.
- The school will notify you of the receipt of your application and of the date of your parent interview and student testing. Any items missing from your application will be communicated to you on the “Missing from File” form.
- Following the parent interview and student testing, notification will be made of full approval for enrollment by the Admissions Office.
- Financial Aid decisions when requested are not made by the admissions office and will be communicated to you by the Business Office.