DC’s faculty and staff members are committed and mature believers who are passionate about Christian education. Doing everything to the Glory of God, they are compelled to a level of excellence that imparts a contagious love of learning, the cultivation of critical thinking, and a desire to know God more deeply. External and internal professional development opportunities are a key component of the DC experience (more than 82% of our faculty hold advanced degrees), including a comprehensive mentoring program for new faculty. Our teachers value the opportunity to work in teams and enjoy learning from each other – iron sharpening iron. Of paramount importance for all is the opportunity to impact the lives of young people through the growth of intellect and faith, through relationships both in and out of the classroom, and the lasting bonds that develop within our distinctive community of learners.
Substitute Teachers Needed
The Delaware County Christian Lower School is seeking substitute teachers for grades Pre-K to 5th grade. Qualified individuals should have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, hold a Bachelor’s degree and have experience teaching school age children. Individuals seeking this position should fill out the staff application. Background checks and fingerprinting clearances must be provided. For more information contact Shante Major at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process/Job Requirements/Benefits Information for all Postings:
Please submit all application materials including:
- completed faculty employment application
- unofficial copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Mrs. Shanté Major
Assistant to the Head of School
Delaware County Christian School
462 Malin Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Or submit electronic documents to: email@example.com
- Relevant and rich teaching experiences desired, but not required
- Ability to coach athletic teams or lead co-curricular activities is desired
- Please check the school's website (www.dccs.org) regarding personal faith alignment.
- Must be able to pass background checks
Some Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 403b Retirement
There are currently no staff positions available.
The Athletic Office has various coaching opportunities available for the 2017-18 school year:
- MS Girls Lacrosse Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Assistant Coach
These are paid positions and all potential applicants should:
- Possess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Contact athletic office and fill out the DC coaches application
- Possess a knowledge of individual skills and team tactics of the sport involved
- Be able to communicate a Christian-view of athletics
- An extensive playing or coaching background is preferred
Please assist the DC athletic department in connecting with qualified applicants by sharing this information with others in your communities, churches, and places of work. Thank you. GO KNIGHTS!
Delaware County Christian School is looking for bus drivers to help transport students to athletic events and class trips. DC is a Pre-K through grade 12 school located on 2 campuses. This is a part-time position with flexible hours and the ability to choose trips. Qualified drivers should complete a staff application. This application can be e-mailed to Nancy Homan (firstname.lastname@example.org), faxed to 610-353-6421 or mailed to Nancy Homan, Delaware County Christian School, 462 Malin Road, Newtown Square, PA 19073. Nancy Homan can be reached to answer any questions at 610-353-6522, ext. 2600.