Create an innovative educational culture which enhances our strong liberal arts core curriculum.
Implement strategic resource planning including salaries, teaching resources, and captial funding in response to stategic financial planning and a campus master plan.
Cultivate a grace-filled community that results in engagement both in and outside of the DC community.
- Core Agility: Define our liberal arts curriculum and infuse it with creativity, freedom, and distinctive educational experiences.
- Enhance our usage of technology for teaching and learning across all divisons.
- Teaching for Transformation: Foster curiosity and creativity and cultivate deeper learning throughout the PK-12 curriculum.
- Recruit and retain high quality educators, coaches and instructors and support staff.
- Provide staff space and tools needed to mentor and nurture leaders of tomorrow.
- Expand our learning opportunities for ages 2-18.
- Commit to sustainable sources and stewardship of God's grace to our community.
- Develop ministry partners who will have a presence on campus.
- Engage with local community groups to build networking opportunities and provide access to community resources.
- Develop curriculum and programming that helps develop a sense of oneself and appreciation of others so that our students become global citizens who impact the world for Jesus.
- DC will build student and parent relationships through effective and transparent communication and fellowship.