Athletics Team Calendars
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Facilities Calendar
- Homepage Events Listing
- Local Events
- Lower School Calendar
- Middle School Calendar
- Upper School Calendar
- Alumni Events
- College & Career Planning Calendar
- DC Summer Programs
- 09-10 7 Day Schedule
- 10-11 7 Day Schedule
- 11-12 7 Day Schedule
- 12-13 7 Day Schedule
- 13-14 7 Day Schedule
- 14-15 7 Day Schedule
- NO SCHOOL
- School-Wide Calendar
2020-21 Academic Year Vacation and Holiday Calendar
Monday, Aug 17 Start Date for Mandatory Pre-Season Practices for all Varsity & JV Fall Sports
Monday, Aug 24 Start Date for Mandatory Pre-Season Practices for Varsity Football
Wednesday, Sept 2 First Day of Classes Grades K-12
Thursday, Sept 3 DC Family Picnic and Dedication & Praise Ceremony
Friday, Sept 4-Monday, Sept 7 No School - Labor Day Weekend
Tuesday, Sept 8 First Day of Classes PK3 and PK4
Friday, Oct 2 No School - Fall Break
Friday, Oct 19-Saturday, Oct 10 Homecoming Weekend
Monday, Nov 2 No School-Faculty Professional Development
Tuesday, Nov 3 No School – Student Support Day/Faculty Work Day
Thursday, Nov 12 No School - Parent-Teacher Conferences
Tuesday, Nov 17 Noon Dismissal - Parent-Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, Nov 25-Friday, Nov 27 No School - Thanksgiving Vacation
Tuesday, Dec 22 Noon Dismissal for PreK3 – 12th
Wednesday, Dec 23-Friday, Jan 1 No School - Christmas Vacation
Monday, Jan 18 No School - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day/Day of Service
Monday, Jan 25 No School - Student Support Day/Faculty Work Day
Friday, Feb 12 No School - Faculty Professional Development
Monday, Feb 15 No School - Presidents' Day
Thursday, March 11 No School - Parent-Teacher Conferences
Monday, March 29-April 2 No School – Spring/Easter Break
Monday, April 5 No School - Student Support Day/Faculty Work Day
Monday, May 31 No School - Memorial Day
Friday, June 4 Class of 2021 Graduation
Monday, June 7-Thursday, June 10 MS/US Final Exams
Monday, June 7-Thursday, June 10 Early Dismissal, 1 pm, for all grades
Thursday, June 10 Last Day of School
The calendars on the DC website can be easily shared and displayed on personal calendar systems such as Outlook and Google Calendars using iCal feeds.
Use the instructions below to add the individual school calendars to your personal calendar(s).
- Copy the Google iCal URL for the appropriate calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars" in your Google Calendar.
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter the iCal feed URL in the field provided.
- Click "Add Calendar." The calendar will appear in the "Other Calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
Outlook 2010 & Above
- Open Outlook and switch to Calendar "mode."
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- Under "Manage Calendars," click on "Open Calendar \ From Internet."
- Enter the standard iCal URL into the "New Internet Calendar" field, then click "OK."
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap on "Add Account" under the "Mail" section.
- Tap on "Other."
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar" under the "Calendars" section.
- Enter the standard iCal URL and tap "Next." Your device will then attempt to verify the feed.
- Change any additional details (such as the description) and then tap "Save."
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, and then click "Subscribe."
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK."
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info."