WE BELIEVE children are naturally curious. We strive to capture that sense of wonder at every developmental stage as students learn about the world and their place in it.
Students in grades Pre-K through 5 participate in a Christ-centered education designed to help them grow in all areas of life - academically, spiritually, and socially. Nurturing faculty guide students to see God’s handiwork in everything as they teach about his wonderfully integrated creation from a biblical worldview.
A DC education reinforces our desire for our children to experience Christ in all of their life and learning, not just a segment or portion of what they experience. Our prayer is that through the solid foundation of Christian education, we are equipping our children, even at a young age, to be prepared to engage the world in godly ways.
- DC Parent
- Outdoor classroom, running stream, koi pond and butterfly and bird gardens are available for student exploration.
- An early childhood play yard, school age playground, gymnasium, athletic fields and swimming pool provide areas for competition and recreation.
- Specials classes enrich students' including Spanish, music, physical education, library/technology, and art.
- Student Support Services are available to meet various learning needs.
- Many opportunities are available for extending learning, including art enrichment, band, instrumental lessons and visiting the school makerspace.