WE BELIEVE children are naturally curious. We strive to capture that sense of wonder at every developmental stage as students learn about the world and their place in it.
Students in grades 1 through 5 participate in a Christ-centered education designed to help them grow in all areas of life - academically, spiritually, and socially. Nurturing faculty guide students to see God’s handiwork in everything as they teach about his wonderfully integrated creation from a biblical worldview.
Experiencing Christ in all of life and learning is central to a DC education. Our prayer is that through the solid foundation of Christian education, we are equipping our children, even at a young age, to be prepared for a life of impact as global citizens.
- DC Parent
- Differentiated instruction challenges students at every level of ability to achieve their personal best.
- Responsive Classroom builds strong class and school community.
- Experiential learning provides rich opportunities for deeper learning.
- Environmental stewardship of dedicated outdoor spaces include sunflower, vegetable and butterfly gardens, bluebird trail and bird garden.
- Running stream, koi pond, hardwood forest, meadows and fields are available for student exploration.
- An early childhood play yard, school age playground, gymnasium, athletic fields provide areas for competition and recreation.
- Specials classes enrich student learning include: STEM, Spanish, music, physical education, library/technology, and art.
- Many opportunities are available for extending learning, including art enrichment, band, instrumental lessons, visiting the school makerspace, and after school clubs.
- Student Support Services are available to meet various learning needs.