Our Commitment to Affordability and an Exemplary Christian Education
DC offers a rigorous college preparatory education that is distinctly Christian. We educate the whole student to make a meaningful impact on the world through biblical thought and action.
Our students receive an education that offers:
- Comprehensive and challenging courses of study that spark a life-long love of learning and development of critical thinking skills.
- Extracurricular opportunities--in Athletics, the Arts, STEM, and more--that encourage personal growth, risk taking, and individual contributions to a larger common good.
- Preparation for academic success in college and vocation.
- Updated and beautiful campuses, designed to support serious scholarship for the members of our diverse and caring community.
- Highly trained faculty and staff who are invested in their students' lives. Intentional mentor relationships help your child develop a Christian worldview and equip them to make a difference for Christ in the world.
We recognize affording a private, Christian education requires a significant investment for parents. Our commitment is to make this education accessible to as many Christian families as possible. DC’s Annual Fund and endowment income support all families by covering approximately 19% of the total cost of our school’s operating expenses. That means, at most, every DC student pays 81% of their true educational cost.
|5 Full Day||$8,145|
|5 Half Day||$5,485|
|3 Full Day (M, W, F)||$4,830|
|PK2 & PK3|
|5 Full Day||$7,575|
|5 Half Day||$5,140|
|3 Full Day (M, W, F)||$4,540|
|3 Half Day (M, W, F)||$3,340|
|2 Full Day (T, Th)||$3,210|
|2 Half Day (T, Th)||$2,450|
DC is committed to making education accessible for as many families as possible. An independent third party administrator determines financial aid eligibility based on a family’s individual financial profile.
- To apply, go to dccs.org/financial-aid to complete a confidential online application
- The annual FACTS Grant & Aid Application Fee is $40
- Applications completed prior to April 15 will receive priority consideration
- Contact the Business Office at 610.353.6522 x2204 for additional information
Any family with a student in first through twelfth grade may apply for financial aid. Students in PK2 through Kindergarten may also be eligible for financial aid if they attend five full days per week, although tuition assistance for these grades is limited. Applications for financial aid need to be submitted annually and are considered for that school year.
Families seeking initial enrollment at DC should note that a FACTS application for aid does not affect the admissions process. Parents should initiate the admissions process as early as possible to ensure availability in the desired grade level, regardless of financial need. Families may begin their FACTS application at any point during their admissions process. Likewise, any current school family may also apply.