Our Commitment to Affordability and a Quality Christian Education
DC offers a rigorous college preparatory education that is distinctly Christian. We educate the whole student to make a meaningful impact on the world through biblical thought and action.
Our students receive an education that offers:
- Comprehensive and challenging courses of study that spark a life-long love of learning and development of critical thinking skills.
- Extracurricular opportunities--in Athletics, the Arts, STEM, and more--that encourage personal growth, risk taking, and individual contributions to a larger common good.
- Preparation for academic success in college and vocation.
- Updated and beautiful campuses, designed to support serious scholarship for the members of our diverse and caring community.
- Highly trained faculty and staff who are invested in their students' lives. Intentional mentor relationships help your child develop a Christian worldview and equip them to make a difference for Christ in the world.
We recognize affording a private, Christian education requires a significant investment for parents. Our commitment is to make this education accessible to as many Christian families as possible. DC’s Annual Fund and endowment income supports all families by covering approximately 15% of the total cost of our school’s operating expenses. That means, at most, every DC student pays 85% of their true educational cost.
Many families opt to complete a confidential financial aid application through FACTS. This third party administrator used by many independent schools and colleges determines a family's need based on their individual financial profile. Any family with a student in first through twelfth grade may apply. Many factors are considered when determining a family's level of aid. These factors include income, assets, unusual expenses, and the size of the family. The total resources deemed available for the program in a given year are also considered.
Families seeking initial enrollment at DC should note that a FACTS application for aid does not affect the admissions process. Regardless of financial need, parents should initiate the admissions process as early as possible to ensure availability in the desired grade level. Families may begin their FACTS application at any point during their admissions process. Likewise, any current school family may also apply.
2019-2020 Tuition Schedule
The tuition schedule shown below lists the tuition range for each academic division since many of our enrolling families are eligible for some level of financial aid. Families applying for admission to DC can expect to pay somewhere between the lowest number (40% offer of aid) and the highest number (full tuition).
|Upper School (Grades 9-12)||$10,582 - $17,644|
|Middle School (Grades 6-8)||$9,020 - $15,037|
|Lower School (Grades 1-5)||$7,645 - $12,749|
|5 Full Day||$8,074|
|5 Half Day Mornings||$5,071|
|3 Full Day MTW||$5,489|
If you have further questions, please contact DC's Admissions Office at 610-353-6522 x2285 or email@example.com.