Our Commitment to Affordability and a Quality Christian Education
DC offers a rigorous college preparatory education that is distinctly Christian. We educate the whole student to make a meaningful impact on the world through biblical thought and action.
Our students receive an education that offers:
- Comprehensive and challenging courses of study that spark a life-long love of learning and development of critical thinking skills.
- Extracurricular opportunities--in Athletics, the Arts, STEM, and more--that encourage personal growth, risk taking, and individual contributions to a larger common good.
- Preparation for academic success in college and vocation.
- Updated and beautiful campuses, designed to support serious scholarship for the members of our diverse and caring community.
- Highly trained faculty and staff who are invested in their students' lives. Intentional mentor relationships help your child develop a Christian worldview and equip them to make a difference for Christ in the world.
We strive to make a DC education accessible for as many families as possible. Many families opt to complete a confidential online application with FACTS. This independent third party administrator determines financial aid eligibility based on a family’s individual financial profile.
- Select the Grant Application option in FACTS to apply.
- Applications received prior to April 15 will receive priority consideration.
- Contact the Business Office at 610.353.6522 x2204 for additional information.
Lower School, Middle School, Upper School
Early Childhood Center
|PK4 (4 Yr Old)|
|3 Full-Day (M,W,F)||$4,466|
|3 Half-Day (M,W,F)||$3,311|
|2 Full-Day (T,Th)||$3,146|
|2 Half-Day (T,Th)||$2,409|
|PK3, PK2 (3 & 2 Yr Olds)|
|3 Full (M,W,F)||$4,202|
|3 Half (M,W,F)||$3,091|
|2 Full (T,Th)||$2,970|
|2 Half (T,Th)||$2,266|
If you have further questions, please contact DC's Admissions Office at 610-353-6522 x2285 or email@example.com.