DC offers several options for transportation to and from school.
- Twenty-four local school districts provide transportation to DC.
- DC runs a morning only West Chester shuttle bus for an additional fee. Information can be obtained from the transportation office at 610-353-6522 x2600.
- DC also offers a shuttle bus for students who live in the Exton area and surrounding communities. This morning and afternoon service will be offered free of charge to families living within the Downingtown, Coatesville, Twin Valley, Unionville and Owen J. Roberts School Districts.
- The shuttle bus will offer a convenient pick up and drop off location at Marsh Creek Community Church near the intersection of Routes 100 and 113 in Exton. This route will drop off and pick at both DC campuses.
- Families residing within the West Chester Area School District may opt to use either of DC’s shuttle services from West Chester or Exton for an annual fee.
- Many parents drive their children to and from school and may elect to carpool.
Parking is available for Upper School student drivers. A Student Parking Application may be obtained from the Upper School Office and must be submitted for each school year.
Chester-Upland School District**
Colonial School District
Garnet Valley School District**
Great Valley School District
Haverford Township School District
Interboro School District
Lower Merion School District
Marple Newtown School District
Mathacton School District
Norristown Area School District
Penn Delco School District**
The School District of Philadelphia
Phoenixville Area School District
Radnor Township School District
Ridley School District
Rose Tree Media School District
Southeast Delco School District**
Springfield School District
Tredyffrin/Easttown School District
Upper Darby School District
Upper Merion School District
Wallingford-Swarthmore School District
West Chester Area School District
William Penn School District**
**These districts only provide busing to the Upper Campus. DC provides a shuttle to transport Lower School students from these districts between campuses.