DC offers several options for transportation to and from school.
- Twenty-four local school districts provide transportation to DC.
- DC runs a morning only West Chester bus for an additional fee. Information can be obtained from the transportation office at 610-353-6522 x2206.
- DC also offers a bus for students who live in the Exton area and surrounding communities. This morning and afternoon service will be offered free of charge to families living within the Downingtown, Coatesville, Twin Valley, Unionville and Owen J. Roberts School Districts.
- This DC bus will offer a convenient pick up and drop off location at Marsh Creek Community Church near the intersection of Routes 100 and 113 in Exton. This route will drop off and pick at both DC campuses.
- Families residing within the West Chester Area School District may opt to use either of DC’s bus services from West Chester or Exton for an annual fee.
- Many parents drive their children to and from school and may elect to carpool.
Parking is available for Upper School student drivers. A Student Parking Application may be obtained from the Upper School Office and must be submitted for each school year.