Steps Toward Enrollment
The following is an outline of the typical sequence for Admissions. Contact the Admissions Office, either by phone (610-353-6522 x2285) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions you may have during your enrollment process.
Complete the Online Inquiry Form or by calling the Admissions Office at 610-353-6522 x2285.
- Attend one of our Open Houses or schedule a personal tour of the campus as well as a “visit day” for students entering grades 6 – 12.
- Complete the Online Application and attach or turn in the following documents:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate and immunization report.
- Copies of the last two year's recent report cards and test scores.
- For students applying for grades 2-12, schedule your entrance testing at an ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) testing site. Please note, there is an additional fee charged for testing when you schedule your test.
- The Admissions Office will notify you of the receipt of your application and of the date of your parent interview and student Entrance Testing/Development Screening for students applying for grades PreK, K, and 1.
- Following the parent interview and student testing, notification will be made of full approval for enrollment by the Admissions Office.
- Financial Aid decisions when requested are not made by the admissions office and will be communicated to you by the Business Office.