The AXIS Organization speaks to over 30,000 students and parents annually with the express goal of helping students and families think clearly and critically about what they believe and to take ownership of their faith. This particular seminar gives parents all the practical information to help families bring balance back to their relationship with technology and each other.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What age should your child get a phone, and what to do if they already have one.
- How to use iOS 12 and Google Family Link to control your child’s smartphone.
- How not to be a jerk since you will literally be able to control their phone.
- The seven domains of Smartphone accountability.
- Third party filtering/monitoring apps.
- How to avoid legal trouble from smartphone misuse.
- The biggest smartphone sneaks your child may be using.
- Specifics about sexting, smartphone gossip, and screen addiction.
- Four important Biblical conversations that will help you grow in trust with your pre-teen and teen as you set phone boundaries.
Ultimately the AXIS team will discuss new trends, best practices, and help you bring sanity back to your family’s cell phone usage while increasing your heart connection with your children. Learn more about AXIS at www.axis.org