Mission & Values
Develop Christ-like character through the pursuit of competitive greatness.
Competitive excellence...demands commitment, places team before self, accepts reality, yet pursues daily improvement for the glory of God.
- Honor God
- Development of Christ-like Character
- Pursue Excellence
Everyday Excellence • Championship Character
Athletic Department’s Commitment
- Christ-like character development in ourselves and our student-athletes. We believe that athletics is an excellent environment to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ and become more like him through the testing of our faith.
- Pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Colossians 3:23 states “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord” and we believe this applies to all areas of life including athletics. This includes the pursuit of winning at both the league, district and state levels but also doing the little things well such as taking care of our facilities and practicing with effort and enthusiasm.
- High caliber coaches who are committed to the development of student-athletes spiritually, academically and athletically. We desire to employ coaches who are highly knowledgeable in their sport and have a desire to help the “whole” athlete grow and develop to achieve success.
- Performance training empowers athletes to reach their genetic potential through the improvement of core strength, speed, and explosive power. We believe that performance training will help protect and prepare athletes to play at the highest levels.